Ivy Kids Kit - The Tiny SeedRead. Play. Learn. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
You can find other amazing kit offerings available for purchase from our store.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In April's Ivy Kids Kit, featuring the book The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle you will find:
- The book The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- My Flower: Use the paints, paper plate, yarn, pom poms, and paper to create your very own giant flower.
- Birdhouse: Build, paint, and decorate your very own wooden birdhouse.
- Plant Marigold Seeds: Place the soil pellet and seeds in the decorated flower pot. Water your plant and place it in a sunny spot. Then record your plant growth in your observation booklet.
- Germinate Your Marigold Seeds: Place some of the marigold seeds on a wet paper towel in the plastic baggie provided. Hang baggie in a sunny window and observe how the marigold seeds germinate within a few days.
- Plant Life Cycle: Learn about a plant's life cycle then sequence the plant life cycle cards.
- My Garden Sticker Collage: Use the stickers to create a garden collage.
- The Garden Board Game: Players take turns moving their insects on the path and collecting flowers along the way.
- Seed Observation and Exploration: Learn fun and interesting facts about seeds. Use the magnifying glass to observe the different seeds.
- Seed Sort: Sort the seeds by type and size.
- Seed Count: Use the hundreds board to count the different seeds.
- Seed Germination: Place each type of seed on a wet paper towel in the baggies provided. Hang in a sunny window and observe the seed germination.
- My First Garden: Plant your very own garden with the wildflower seed mix provided.
- Spring Observation Notebook: Take a nature walk and record your observations in your Spring notebook.