Ivy Kids Kit - The Tiny SeedLearn. Play. Create.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In April's Ivy Kids Kit, featuring the book The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle you will find:
- The book The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- My Flower: Use the paints, paper plate, yarn, pom poms, and paper to create your very own giant flower.
- Birdhouse: Build, paint, and decorate your very own wooden birdhouse.
- Plant Marigold Seeds: Place the soil pellet and seeds in the decorated flower pot. Water your plant and place it in a sunny spot. Then record your plant growth in your observation booklet.
- Germinate Your Marigold Seeds: Place some of the marigold seeds on a wet paper towel in the plastic baggie provided. Hang baggie in a sunny window and observe how the marigold seeds germinate within a few days.
- Plant Life Cycle: Learn about a plant's life cycle then sequence the plant life cycle cards.
- My Garden Sticker Collage: Use the stickers to create a garden collage.
- The Garden Board Game: Players take turns moving their insects on the path and collecting flowers along the way.
- Seed Observation and Exploration: Learn fun and interesting facts about seeds. Use the magnifying glass to observe the different seeds.
- Seed Sort: Sort the seeds by type and size.
- Seed Count: Use the hundreds board to count the different seeds.
- Seed Germination: Place each type of seed on a wet paper towel in the baggies provided. Hang in a sunny window and observe the seed germination.
- My First Garden: Plant your very own garden with the wildflower seed mix provided.
- Spring Observation Notebook: Take a nature walk and record your observations in your Spring notebook.