Our Ivy Kits
Ivy Kits are a monthly educational subscription for children ages 3-8 developed by early childhood teachers with children of their own. Our goal is to provide monthly resources and tools to parents and caregivers looking to have more meaningful learning experiences with their children. Each month you will receive a kit containing more than ten activities based upon a classic children’s book. The activities have been carefully crafted to encourage curiosity, problem solving, and creativity in young children. The Ivy Kit games and projects are a fun way to develop fine and gross motor muscles, build math and literacy skills, encourage reading comprehension, and promote scientific thinking. Each Ivy Kit contains instructions with ways to modify games to best suit each individual child and provide adults with questions to structure a child’s learning. There are enough games and materials in each kit to engage and cognitively stimulate a child throughout the month and can be replayed for years to come. To assure the quality of each kit, each activity has been tested and enjoyed by young children.
What makes our Kits so special?
- Fun and engaging educational activities are developed by certified early childhood teachers.
- A monthly book is selected based upon its success as a learning tool in the classroom.
- Unique games and projects are based upon the monthly story and characters.
- Each kit is packed with games, materials, and projects that can be played for years to come.
- Ivy Kit activities can be modified based on your child’s age and development.
- We design each kit to build early foundational skills in math, science, and literacy.
- Everything that you need to play is included in the kit.
- Games can be played with more than one child.
- Our materials and activities are similar to those found in high quality early education settings.
- Each activity contains a detailed instructional guide with questions to scaffold learning.
- Our activities meet the standards of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- All our activities have been tested and enjoyed by children.
Ivy Kit Benefits:
How your child will benefit from his or her Ivy Kit:
How parents and/or caregivers will benefit from their Ivy Kit: