Ivy Kids kit - PezzettinoLearn. Play. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In January's Ivy Kids Kit featuring the book Pezzettino by award winning author Leo Lionni, you will find:
- The book Pezzettino by Leo Lionni
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Colored Linking Cubes: Use these colorful linking cubes for building, counting, sorting, making patterns, and so much more.
- Story Retelling: While reading the book, use the linking cubes to construct the characters introduced in the story. Then use the cubes to create your own character.
- My Imaginative Creature: Glue the colored squares to the board to invent your own imaginative creature. What makes your creature special? What is its name?
- Opposite Island: Select a cube, roll the die, and move along the path on Opposite Island. Each time you land on a square with a word, name its opposite to a add a cube to your starting cube. The more opposites you name correctly the more cubes you can add. See how many cubes you can get by the time you reach the end.
- Stikits Creations: Wet the Stikits pods and stick them together to create colorful designs and sculptures.
- Island Race: Be the first to get from the Island of Start to the Island of Finish by linking cubes together. On your turn, roll the die to see how many cubes you can add to your starting cube. The longer your cubes get, the closer you get to the Island of Finish.
- What Comes Next?: Use the linking cubes to copy a pattern on the board and try to figure out the cube that comes next. Then create your own pattern with the cubes!
- Mosaic Square Frame: Decorate the wooden frame with the mosaic tiles and display your favorite photo.
- Can You Build This?: Use your cubes to construct the objects on the cards. Then try to create your own object.
- Make Your Own Puzzle: Use the crayons provided to color the puzzle. Once your drawing is complete, take the pieces apart and try to put the puzzle back together.
- Who Has More?: Each player selects a card with squares. Whose card has more? Use the linking cubes to compare the quantities. The player that has more collects the other player's cubes.
- Fraction Square Puzzle: In this set, a square has been divided into different color coded pieces. Can you put the pieces of the square back together? The square has been divided into halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths and twelfths!
- Water and Ice Experimentation: Explore the effects of adding color to water. How do water and ice change with different temperatures? What happens when colored ice begins to melt?
- Colored Ice Cube Sculptures: Create colored ice cubes using the tray and liquid watercolor provided. Use the colored ice to make designs, paint, and sculpt. GLovies are included to prevent little hands from getting stained!