Ivy Kids Kit - On Kiki's ReefRead. Play. Learn. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
You can find other amazing kit offerings available for purchase from our store.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
This kit features the beautifully illustrated book On Kiki's Reef by Carol L. Malnor and over 12 science, math, art, literacy, and engineering activities inspired by the story.
In this Ivy Kids kit you will find:
- The book On Kiki's Reef by Carol L Malnor follows the life of a green sea turtle, Kiki, from birth to adulthood. Children will enjoy reading about Kiki's adventures from the sandy beach to the coral reef.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Create Your Own Kiki’s Reef: Use the blue clay, sea creatures, and the small green sea turtle to create a realistic reef for Kiki.
- Your Own Kiki: Included in this kit is a 5" Green Sea Turtle which children will love!
Coral Reef for Your Turtle: Create a colorful coral reef with stand-up painted paper corals for your green sea turtle.
- Green Sea Turtle Fact Board: Learn fun and interesting facts about the green sea turtle.
- All About the Green Sea Turtle: Cut out the names of the green turtle body parts and match each one to the correct location on the board.
- Clay Model of a Green Sea Turtle: Use the clay, real seashell, and paint to create a model of a green sea turtle and eggs. Use your model for imaginative play and/or to retell the story.
- Green Turtle Life Cycle: Use your green sea turtle model, clay eggs, and baby sea turtle to represent the life cycle.
- Green Sea Turtle Life Cycle: Cut out the picture cards representing the different green sea turtle life-cycle stages and match the cards to the corresponding space on the board.
- Kiki’s Reef Sticker Scene: Place the sea creature stickers on the coral reef background to create Kiki’s Reef.
- Kiki’s Reef Board Game: Players take turns rolling the die and moving their sea creatures along the path. The first player to get his or her sea creature to the “Finish” space wins the game.
- Clay Imprints: Press different sea creatures into the clay to create imprints.
- Sea Turtle Scratch Art: Use the scratch tool to scratch off the green colored coating on the sea turtle to reveal rainbow colors.
- Kiki’s Reef Frame: Paint your wooden reef frame and select your favorite photo to display in your beautiful frame.
- Coral Reef Puzzle and Tic-Tac-Toe: Included in this kit are puzzle pieces for a 2-sided puzzle. If you connect the puzzle pieces on one side, it will form a coral reef scene. If you connect the puzzle pieces on the other side, it will form a tic-tac-toe board.
- Turtle Dash: Toss your sandbag turtle and collect as many letter and/or word cards as you can.
- Coral Reef Memory Game: Players take turns flipping 2 cards over at a time and trying to find a match.
- Roll and Stamp!: Roll the dice, identify the number, and stamp the corresponding column with a sea creature.
- Stamp Math Games: The Sea Animal stamps can be used to play many math games. Included are a pattern sheet and a math sheet for you to try different activities.