Ivy Kids kit - Mrs. McTats and her Houseful of CatsLearn. Play. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In this Ivy Kids Kit featuring the book Mrs. McTats and Her Houseful of Cats by Alyssa Satin Capucilli, you will find:
- The humorous and heartwarming book Mrs. McTats and Her Houseful of Cats by Alyssa Satin Capucilli.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Houseful of Cats: Paint the beautiful wooden house and use it along with the cat figures to retell the story
- Story Re-telling: Use the board and cat figures to retell the story of Mrs. McTats and Her Houseful of Cats that have names from A to Z.
- Cat Puppet: Create your own cat puppet with a personalized name collar
- Cat Bingo: Learn about the different cat species while playing bingo. The person to get 3 cats in a row gets bingo.
- Houseful of Pets - Roll and Stick: Roll the dice, find the number rolled, and cover the number with a colorful cat or dog sticker. Keep rolling the dice until you have found all the hidden numbers and your house is full of pets!
- Find Your Way Home Board Game: Players take turns moving the cat pawns along the alphabetical path until each cat has reached the house at the end of the board
- Kitty Bank: Use the paints to decorate your own cute and functional kitty bank.
- Cat Fact Boards and Trivia: Learn fun and interesting facts about cats and solve the trivia questions
- Cat Race - Roll and Stamp: Choose from 3 different racing sheets! Player counts the number rolled and then stamps the column displaying that numerical symbol. Continue rolling until the cats reach the top of at least one column. Whichever column has the most cats wins the race.
- 100 Cats: What does 100 cats look like? Find out by stamping 100 cats onto the hundreds board.
- Word Families: The first player to collect all the word cards that belong to his or her word family wins the game.
- Cat Alphabet: Color these uniquely formed letters. For silly fun, try to use your own body to make the different letter shapes.