Ivy Kids Kit - Magic HatLearn. Play. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In May's Ivy Kids Kit, featuring the book The Magic Hat by Mem Fox you will find:
- The book The Magic Hat by Mem Fox.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Make Your Own Magic Hat: Use the markers and star stickers to create your very own magic hat.
- My Magic Wand: Use the foam star, craft stick, star stickers, and markers to create a magic wand.
- If I Had a Magic Hat...: If you had a magic hat what would you want to turn into? Use the markers to draw your idea.
- Animal Masks: Use the markers to color the animal masks and act out the story of The Magic Hat.
- Magic Puppet Sticks: Make your own stick puppets based on the characters from The Magic Hat and use them to retell the story.
- Wizard Math: Roll the dice, add the numbers rolled, and place a magic hat on the wizard's cloak. Player to cover all the numbers first wins.
- Rhyming Bingo: Spin the spinner and place a magic hat on the corresponding rhyming picture. Three magic hats in a row makes BINGO!
- Magic Hat Board Game: Roll the die and move your wizard along the path. Make your way to the magic egg and collect magic hats along the way.
- Magic Art: Use the markers to draw on the "magic" paper. Cut out your drawing, place your creation in a warm oven and watch your artwork magically change. Within a few minutes your art will shrink and harden.
- Magic Egg: Just like in the story The Magic Hat, your kit contains a "magic egg." Place your "magic egg" in water and predict how the egg will change. Your little one will love to observe the changing egg.
- Wooden Star Peg: Use markers or paint to decorate your own wooden star peg.