Ivy Kids Kit - Magic HatLearn. Play. Create.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In May's Ivy Kids Kit, featuring the book The Magic Hat by Mem Fox you will find:
- The book The Magic Hat by Mem Fox.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Make Your Own Magic Hat: Use the markers and star stickers to create your very own magic hat.
- My Magic Wand: Use the foam star, craft stick, star stickers, and markers to create a magic wand.
- If I Had a Magic Hat...: If you had a magic hat what would you want to turn into? Use the markers to draw your idea.
- Animal Masks: Use the markers to color the animal masks and act out the story of The Magic Hat.
- Magic Puppet Sticks: Make your own stick puppets based on the characters from The Magic Hat and use them to retell the story.
- Wizard Math: Roll the dice, add the numbers rolled, and place a magic hat on the wizard's cloak. Player to cover all the numbers first wins.
- Rhyming Bingo: Spin the spinner and place a magic hat on the corresponding rhyming picture. Three magic hats in a row makes BINGO!
- Magic Hat Board Game: Roll the die and move your wizard along the path. Make your way to the magic egg and collect magic hats along the way.
- Magic Art: Use the markers to draw on the "magic" paper. Cut out your drawing, place your creation in a warm oven and watch your artwork magically change. Within a few minutes your art will shrink and harden.
- Magic Egg: Just like in the story The Magic Hat, your kit contains a "magic egg." Place your "magic egg" in water and predict how the egg will change. Your little one will love to observe the changing egg.
- Wooden Star Peg: Use markers or paint to decorate your own wooden star peg.