Ivy Kids Kit - Looking For a MooseRead. Play. Learn. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
You can find other amazing kit offerings available for purchase from our store.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
This kit features the humorous book Looking for a Moose by Phyllis Root. This kit contains over 10 science, math, art, literacy, and engineering activities inspired by the story.
In this kit you will find:
- The book Looking for a Moose by Phyllis Root.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Plush Moose: You will receive your own plush moose to cuddle and play with.
- Looking for a Moose: Use your plush moose for a hide-and-seek game.
- Moose Ornament: Use the wooden tree, moose and paint to create beautiful ornament.
- Looking for a Moose frame: Use the wooden frame, moose, paint, and leaf stickers to create a beautiful magnetic frame for your favorite photo.
- Moose Headband: Pretend to be a moose with this fun headband.
- Moose Guessing Game: Without looking, place a picture on your moose headband. Then listen to clues to try and guess the item on your headband.
- Moose Craft: Use the foam stickers to create a moose face hanging craft.
- Moose Antler Ring Toss: One player wears the inflatable moose antlers while the other players try to throw the rings onto the antlers. See how many points you can score!
- I Went Looking for a Moose: Use your hand prints to create moose antlers. Then, on the space provided, write down a place where you might find a moose.
- Moose Facts: Learn fun and interesting facts about moose
- Moose Body Parts: Match the words to the corresponding moose body parts
- Looking for a Moose Board Game: Roll the die and move your moose along the path. Watch out for the kids along the way. The first player to reach the finish wins the game.
- Tromp Stomp Tromp Stomp Rhyming Game: Roll the die and move your moose to the closest space that rhymes with the word you rolled. The moose that gets to the end of the path first wins the game.
- How Many Points of the Antlers?: Create your own addition and subtraction number stories about the moose antlers.