Ivy Kids Kit - Little Engine That CouldLearn. Play. Create.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In March's Ivy Kit, featuring the book The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper you will find:
- The book The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Paint Your Own Locomotive: Use the paints to create your very own locomotive. Then have hours of fun playing with your train.
- I Think I Can: Write and/or color about something that was hard for you but you were able to do it.
- What Belongs on the Train: Sort and categorize the train cars. Find the objects that belong on each train.
- Alphabet Train: Sequence the train cars in alphabetical order.
- Number Train: Sequence the train cars in numerical order.
- Shape Train: Use the shapes to create your own train.
- All Aboard: Use the train engineer cap and tickets for imaginative play.
- Train Whistle: Use your very own train whistle to summon passengers to your train.
- Up The Mountain Board Game: Players roll the die and move the trains up the mountain.
- Train Patterns: Use the cards to repeat patterns or make your own train pattern.
- Ten Frame Train Game: Players take turns rolling the die and adding tiles to the ten frame train cars.
- How Does a Steam Locomotive Work?: Learn about the steam engine and how a steam locomotive works.