Ivy Kids kit - Let's Explore...SafariRead. Play. Learn. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
You can find other amazing kit offerings available for purchase from our store.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In this Ivy Kids kit featuring the activity-packed book Let's Explore...Safari by Lonely Planet kids, you will find:
- The book Let's Explore...Safari by Lonely Planet kids, a realistic adventure book about going on safari in Africa.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Wooden Hippo: Use paints to decorate a large wooden hippopotamus. The colorful hippo will make a beautiful addition to a child’s room!
- Make Your Own Binoculars: Assemble the binoculars and then use the paints and stampers to decorate. These will be an important tool for your safari!
- African Animal Set and Matching Game: Provided in this kit is a bag of animals that are unique to the African savanna. The goal of this game is to match each animal figure with the card displaying the animal’s picture and name.
- Let’s Go on a Safari: Put on your hat and grab your binoculars to get ready for your safari. Then walk around looking for hidden animals. Can you find them all?
- Grow a Grassland: Add water to the soil disc and within seconds you will have a planter full of soil. Then spread your grass seeds on top. In one week you will have your very own grassland.
- African Savanna: Create animal stick puppets for your grassland and a puppet of yourself on safari!
- Safari Sticker Collage: Place the animals on the background to create your own realistic safari scene.
- Zebra Footprint: Create a beautiful decoration for your home with a zebra made from your child’s footprint.
- Animal Race: Roll and Stamp!: Roll the dice and stamp the column with the corresponding number and animal. The animal to get the most stamps wins the race.
- Going on Safari Board Game: Select a car pawn and move along the path. Spot wild animals along the way and collect photos. The game ends when all the players get their cars to the “Finish.”
- Follow the Animal Tracks: Make animal tracks by painting the bottom of each toy animal’s feet. Then use the animal to make tracks (foot stamps) from the footprint to the picture of the animal.
- If I Went on a Safari: Think about what you would want to do or see if you were on a safari. Then write about it on the space provided.
- Animals of Africa: Can find camels, elephants, cape buffaloes, hippopotamuses, giraffes, crocodiles, rhinoceroses, lions, zebras, and leopards on the Map of Africa.