Ivy Kids kit - Let's Explore...SafariLearn. Play. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In this Ivy Kids kit featuring the activity-packed book Let's Explore...Safari by Lonely Planet kids, you will find:
- The book Let's Explore...Safari by Lonely Planet kids, a realistic adventure book about going on safari in Africa.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Wooden Hippo: Use paints to decorate a large wooden hippopotamus. The colorful hippo will make a beautiful addition to a child’s room!
- Make Your Own Binoculars: Assemble the binoculars and then use the paints and stampers to decorate. These will be an important tool for your safari!
- African Animal Set and Matching Game: Provided in this kit is a bag of animals that are unique to the African savanna. The goal of this game is to match each animal figure with the card displaying the animal’s picture and name.
- Let’s Go on a Safari: Put on your hat and grab your binoculars to get ready for your safari. Then walk around looking for hidden animals. Can you find them all?
- Grow a Grassland: Add water to the soil disc and within seconds you will have a planter full of soil. Then spread your grass seeds on top. In one week you will have your very own grassland.
- African Savanna: Create animal stick puppets for your grassland and a puppet of yourself on safari!
- Safari Sticker Collage: Place the animals on the background to create your own realistic safari scene.
- Zebra Footprint: Create a beautiful decoration for your home with a zebra made from your child’s footprint.
- Animal Race: Roll and Stamp!: Roll the dice and stamp the column with the corresponding number and animal. The animal to get the most stamps wins the race.
- Going on Safari Board Game: Select a car pawn and move along the path. Spot wild animals along the way and collect photos. The game ends when all the players get their cars to the “Finish.”
- Follow the Animal Tracks: Make animal tracks by painting the bottom of each toy animal’s feet. Then use the animal to make tracks (foot stamps) from the footprint to the picture of the animal.
- If I Went on a Safari: Think about what you would want to do or see if you were on a safari. Then write about it on the space provided.
- Animals of Africa: Can find camels, elephants, cape buffaloes, hippopotamuses, giraffes, crocodiles, rhinoceroses, lions, zebras, and leopards on the Map of Africa.