Ivy Kids kit - LeavesRead. Play. Learn. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
You can find other amazing kit offerings available for purchase from our store.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In November's Ivy Kids Kit featuring the book Leaves by David Ezra Stein, you will find:
- The book Leaves by David Ezra Stein.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
Wooden Bear and Maple Leaf Painting: Use the paints to decorate a wooden bear and maple leaf.
- Story Retelling: Use your painted bear along with the foam trees and silk maple leaves to act out the events in the story Leaves by David Ezra Stein.
- Hand Print Tree: Create a beautiful tree with hand and fingerprint painting on a canvas board. This will make a lovely keepsake for your home.
- Oak Tree Leaf Exploration: Learn some interesting and fun facts about leaves. Then use your sense of touch and sight to explore the real and preserved oak tree leaves included in this months kit. Record your observations.
- Oak Tree Leaf Rubbing: Use a real oak tree leaf to create a leaf rubbing and identify its different parts.
- Nature Print: Use objects collected from nature or the leaves provided in this kit to create a print on sun sensitive paper.
- Falling Leaves Game: Players take turns rolling the die and removing leaves from their tree. The game continues until one player's tree is bare.
- Leaf Sun Catchers: Paint an oak, birch, sugar maple, and silver maple leaf sun catcher and hang them on a sunny window to create a beautiful decoration for your home.
- Leaf Number Stories: Create your own addition and subtraction number stories using the silk maple leaves and foam trees.
- Leaf Wreath: Use collage to create a colorful leaf wreath.
- Leaf Stencil: Use a cardboard stencil and crayons to create leaves of different shapes and colors.
- The Four Seasons of a Tree: Paint each tree on the board according to the season to create a board that will represent the transformation of a single tree through the seasons.
Stuck in a Tree – Beginning Sound Literacy Game: Players take turns selecting letter cards. Players use the felt leaves to covering pictures on their tree that begin with that letter sound.
Let's Make a Leaf Pattern!: Use the felt maple, oak, and birch leaves to make different patterns.
- Sorting Leaves: Sort the felt leaves by color or leaf type and shape.