Ivy Kids kit - Gotta Go! Gotta Go!Learn. Play. Create.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In April's Ivy Kids Kit featuring the book Gotta Go! Gotta Go! by Sam Swope, you will find:
- The book Gotta Go! Gotta Go! by Sam Swope
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- My Little Caterpillar: Use the brightly colored pom-poms, clothespins, and pipe cleaners to make cute little caterpillars.
- Butterfly Magnets: Transform your caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly. Create colorful butterfly wings by dripping water onto a colored filter. Clip the wings to the caterpillar and add a magnet to make a butterfly magnet.
- Butterfly Life Cycle Wheel: Create a life cycle wheel with the 4 stages of the butterfly's life.
- Clay Model of the Butterfly Life Cycle: Use the clay to make models of each of the 4 stages of the life cycle: egg, caterpillar, chrysalis, and adult.
- Butterfly Handprint or Footprint: Create a beautiful keepsake and decoration for your home with a butterfly made from your child’s handprints or footprints on a canvas board.
- My Monarch Butterfly: Learn interesting facts about monarch butterflies and examine a model to learn more about these beautiful insects. Use the model to help you draw all the parts of a monarch butterfly.
- Mexi-Go! Board Game: Get your butterfly to Mexico for hibernation and then back home again to lay eggs as fast as you can.
- Butterfly Symmetry: Use the pom-poms to make butterflies with symmetrical wings.
- Hanging Butterfly: Use markers, pom-poms, and/or paint to decorate a 3-dimensional butterfly.
- My Butterfly Garden: Plant easy-to-grow wildflowers in your decorated planter. When the wildflowers bloom, they will attract beautiful butterflies.
- Save the Monarch Butterflies - Plant Milkweed: This month, Ivy Kids has made a donation to the Save Our Monarchs foundation to help preserve this beautiful butterfly. Save Our Monarchs has provided milkweed seeds for planting. Planting milkweed seeds outdoors can help increase the monarch butterfly population.
- Caterpillar Patterns: Use the colored pom-poms to continue the pattern on the caterpillar’s body.
- Rhyming Wings - Matching Game: Players take turns flipping over two butterfly wing cards. A pair is a match if the words on the two wings rhyme.