Ivy Kids Kit - Dog's Colorful DayLearn. Play. Create.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In the Ivy Kids kit featuring the book Dog's Colorful Day by Emma Dodd, you will find:
- The book Dog's Colorful Day by Emma Dodd, a messy story about colors and counting.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Your Own Colorful Dog: A soft and cuddly dog to color and use for story-retelling.
- Paint by Number: Roll the die, select the corresponding color paint dauber, and paint a space with the number that was rolled.
- My Dog's Colorful Adventure: After reading the story Dog’s Colorful Day by Emma Dodd, create your own story about a messy dog.
- Colorful Dog Puppet: Create a dog puppet with 10 colorful spots and re-tell the story Dog's Colorful Day.
- Roll-a-Spot: Roll the die and cover the matching spot on your board with a colored chip. Be the first player to cover all the spots on your board to win the game.
- Letter Match: Cover each letter space on the board with the matching letter sticker. Can you find and cover all the hidden letters on the picture?
- Create a Colorful Sun-catcher with Wet Glue Painting: Add different drops of coloring onto wet glue and use a stick to create a colorful design in the glue. Once the glue is dry, hang in a sunny window and enjoy!
- Dog Race: Roll and Dot! Roll the dice and use the paint daubers to stamp a dot in the column displaying the number rolled. Continue rolling and stamping until the paint dots reach the top of at least one dog column. Which dog column will win the race?
- Story Re-telling Cards: After reading Dog’s Colorful Day, use the cards to retell the story. Your child can sequence the cards in the same order as they appeared in the story.
- Mixing Colors in Water: Explore color mixing by adding different colors to water. Then record your findings on a observation sheet.
- Patterns on Bones: Use the colored chips to continue the pattern on each bone. Can you make your own pattern?
- How many spots do I have?:Create your own number stories about Dog and his colored spots.