Ivy Kids kit - Chicka Chicka 1,2,3Learn. Play. Create.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In this Ivy Kids kit featuring the beloved classic Chicka Chicka 1,2, 3 by Bill Martin Jr., you will find:
- The book Chicka Chicka 1,2, 3 by Bill Martin Jr., the classic children's story about numbers climbing up an apple tree.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Make Your Own Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3 Tree: Use the materials provided to create your own three dimensional Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3 tree.
- Making Numbers with Play Dough: Use the play dough cutters to create numbers. See how many numbers you can make. Then have the numbers climb your Chicka Chicka 1,2 3 tree and retell the story.
- Apple Picking: Players takes turns rolling the die and picking apples from the tree using tongs. Collect your apples in an apple container. How many apples will you pick?
- Apple Picking Race: Players flop over a sand timer and race to pick as many apples as they can before the time runs out.
- Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3 Frame: Create a Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3 frame with your own favorite photo.
- Parts of an Apple: Use the apple information board and apple seeds to help you draw all the parts of an apple.
- Wooden Apple Painting: Use the paints to decorate your wooden apple. You may want to paint realistic features on the apple or you may simply enjoy painting an abstract design on the apple.
- Apple Life Cycle: Identify each step of the apple life cycle. Then sequence the cards in the correct order.
- Apple Seed Math: Solve addition problems using real apple seeds.
- Seed Germination: After you have completed the games and activities in this kit, you can germinate the provided apple seeds and observe how they grow over a period of time.
- Apple Alphabet - Missing Letters: Use the stickers to fill in the missing letters on the apple trees.
- Apple Alphabet - Uppercase and Lowercase: Find the uppercase letter sticker that matches the lowercase letter on the apple.
- Hundreds Board – So Many Ways to Play: Included in this month's kit is a dry erase hundreds board. There are so many fun way to use your board. Try counting to 120, find number patterns, skip count by 2's, 5's, 10's, practice number writing, and solve math problems.
- Apple Graphing: Roll the die and add apples to the graph until the apples in one of the columns reaches the top. Which number column will have the most apples?
- What’s Inside? This is a guessing game in which players try to guess an object that is hidden inside the apple container.
- Match the Apple Halves – Rhyming Game: Players flip over 2 cards at a time trying to find 2 apple halves that rhyme. 2 rhyming halves make a match. How many matches can you find?
- Counting Apples by 10’s: Use the board to group and count the apples by 10’s.
- Somebody Ate My Apples: When you were not looking, some of the apples in your container were eaten. Can you figure out how many are missing? Players take turns solving this fun math problem.