Ivy Kids Kit - Are you a Ladybug?Read. Play. Learn. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
You can find other amazing kit offerings available for purchase from our store.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In this Ivy Kids kit featuring the book Are you a Ladybug? by Judy Allen and Tudor Humphries, you will find:
- The book Are you a Ladybug by Judy Allen and Tudor Humphries, a fun and interesting story that introduces children to the life of a ladybug.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Realistic Life Cycle Figures: Learn more about the 4 stages of a ladybug’s life by exploring the realistic figures.
- Ladybug Life Cycle: Match each figure to the corresponding stage of the life cycle. Use the realistic life cycle figures as models for an observational drawing.
- Clay Model of the Ladybug Life Cycle: Use the colorful clay to make models of each of the 4 stages of the life cycle: eggs, larva, pupa, and adult ladybug.
- Ladybug box: Use paints to decorate a cute and functional ladybug box.
- Ladybug Painted Rocks: Use paints to create beautiful ladybug rocks.These adorable rocks can be used as paper weights, shelf decorations, or additions to your garden.
- My Ladybug Garden: Grow your own garden and attract ladybugs with easy to grow forget-me-not seeds. Decorate your planter with ladybugs and painted rocks.
- Ladybug Spots: Roll and Cover: Roll the dice, find the number on the ladybug board, and cover it with a black pom-pom.
- Ladybug Paper Plate Craft: Create your own ladybug by placing the stickers onto the plate. Then find a nice spot to hang your ladybug.
- Ways to Make 5 : Place different numbers of pom-poms on each side of the ladybug to make a total of 5 spots on the ladybug. How many many ways can you make 5 spots on the ladybug?
- Ways to Make 10: Place different numbers of pom-poms on each side of the ladybug to make a total of 10 spots on the ladybug. How many many ways can you make 10 spots on the ladybug?
- Catch the Aphids: Catch as many aphids as you can with the ladybug racers! Name the letter and letter sound on each aphid you catch! How many can you get?
- Ladybug Race: Pull-back the ladybugs and then watch them go! Use the number cards to measure the distance that each ladybug traveled.
- Odd or Even Spots on a Ladybug: Investigate whether a number is odd or even by dividing it equally between the two sides of a ladybug.
- Ladybug Frame: Add your favorite photo to this ladybug frame and decorate.