Ivy Kids kit - A Rainbow of My Own
Ivy Kids kit - A Rainbow of My Own
Sale Sold out
Regular price $39.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
In this Ivy Kids kit featuring the classic book A Rainbow of My Own by Don Freeman, you will find:
- The book A Rainbow of My Own by Don Freeman: A sweet and imaginative story about a little boy looking for a rainbow.
- Rainbow Bank: Use the paints to decorate the ceramic rainbow bank. The bank will make a beautiful addition to a child’s room and a great place to save money!
- A Rainbow of My Own: Paint your hand red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple and use your hand prints to create a colorful rainbow. Then imagine something fun you would want to do with a rainbow if you could catch one.
- Prism Suncatcher: Use the crystal prism and beads to create a beautiful suncatcher that will create rainbows around your room.
- Rainbow Lacing Craft: Thread colorful cords through the rainbow and add beads to the ends to create a beautiful hanging rainbow.
- Rainbow Bingo: Players take turns rolling the die and covering the colorful number spaces until one person has covered 6 spaces in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Letter Rainbow: Cover each letter space on the rainbow board with the matching letter sticker. When you have finished matching the letters to the board, you will have a beautiful and colorful letter rainbow to display.
- Rainbow Race: The goal of the game is to roll the die and to place the colored circles in the corresponding column until one color has reached the top. Which color will reach the top first and win the race?
- Colors of the Rainbow: Dissolve special fizzing color tablets into water to create all the colors of the rainbow. Then explore mixing the different colors.
- Walking Rainbow Experiment: Set up a fun experiment with colored water, empty cups, and paper towel strips. Watch the colored water "walk" from the full cups to the empty cups. By the end of the experiment you will have all the colors of the rainbow.
- Experiment: Ways to Make Rainbows Use materials provided in your kit, such as a flashlight and prism, as well as materials from your home to refract light and create rainbows. How many different ways can you make a rainbow?
- Rainbows Everywhere: Use special diffraction glasses to see the rainbows all around you. These special glasses separate any white light into its components: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
- Over the Rainbow: The goal of this game is to be the first player to get your colored chip from one end of the rainbow to the other.
- Tic Tac Toe with Colors: To win, you must cover 3 spaces in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) with your colored chip. Before you place your colored chip on a spot, you must identify the letter, number, word, or value on the space, depending on the board you are playing with.
Your Kit includes a guide for each activity to help promote your child’s learning while you play together.
At Ivy Kids, we know that every child is unique. In your guide, you will find tips to
modify each game based on the age and development of your child.
You may also enjoy
Gift SubscriptionRegular price From $39.95 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Ivy Kids Kit - The Lion's ShareRegular price From $39.95 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Ivy Kids Kit - Koala LouRegular price From $39.95 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Ivy Kids Kit - HedgehugsRegular price From $39.95 USDRegular priceUnit price per