Ivy Kids kit - A Fish Out of WaterLearn. Play. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In this Ivy Kids Kit featuring the book A Fish Out of Water by Helen Palmer, you will find:
- The book A Fish Out of Water by Helen Palmer
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- My Pet Fish: Decorate your own pet fish with special glow-in-the-dark paint.
- A Home for My Fish: Create a mobile glow-in-the-dark tank for your new fish.
- Goldfish Body Parts: Learn about the special body parts of a goldfish and label its parts.
- My Aquarium: Create your own realistic aquarium with oil, water, sand, shells, starfish, and fish. Make waves in your aquarium and watch your fish swim around! Observe the effects of mixing oil and water.
- Fish Stick Puppet: Add colorful scales and fins to your fish to create your own stick puppet. Then put on a show for your friends!
- Feed the Fish - Vowel Race: Spin a vowel and feed the corresponding fish on the chart. The fish that gets fed the most food wins.
- Fish Bingo: Spin a vowel and cover the "scale" on the fish that has a word containing that vowel. Be the first player to cover all the fish scales and get BINGO!
- Growing Sea Creatures: Place the sea creatures in small containers of water and watch what happens. Soon enough your creatures will begin to grow and grow and need a new container, just like the fish from the story. Record the length of your creatures each to day to monitor the growth.
- Where is Otto?: With your very own “Otto” goldfish, retell the story A Fish Out of Water and use your Otto to play a hide-and-seek game.
- Fish Sun Catcher: Paint the fish with the special glow-in-the-dark paints and hang the fish in the window. During the day you will have a beautiful sun catcher and at night your fish will glow!
- Fish Out of Water - Math Game: The fish are out of the water! Players take turns drawing number cards to get the fish back into the bowls.
- Odd and Even Fishbowl Bingo: Pick a card and decide if it has an odd or even number of dots. The player with the corresponding odd or even number places a fish on the bowl. The first player to cover all the numbers on his or her fish bowl gets BINGO!
- Fish Photo Frame: Get your child to make his or her best fish face. Then take a profile photo and place it on the fish frame. Your child will get a kick out of seeing himself as a fish. Your child can then decorate the frame.