Ivy Kids Kit - A Color of His OwnLearn. Play. Create.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In November's Ivy Kids Kit, featuring the classic book A Color of His Own by Leo Lionni you will find:
- The book A Color of His Own by Leo Lionni
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Chameleon Friends: Use oil pastels and water colors to create a beautiful art project representing the two chameleons from the story becoming friends.
- Wooden Chameleon: Use the watercolors to paint the realistic chameleon and enjoy hours of imaginative play.
- Find the Chameleon: Learn about camouflage by placing the transparent chameleon on different colored surfaces. See if your friends can find your hidden chameleon.
- Camouflage the Chameleon: Help the chameleons blend in! Use the oil pastels to color the chameleons the same color as the background.
- Find Your Buddy: Roll the die and move your chameleon along the colorful leaf path. Investigate colors as you help your chameleon reach his friend.
- Letter Snatch: Use your chameleon's long and sticky tongue to grab letters. See who can collect the most letters. Then use your letters to spell your name or other words.
- Catch a Match: Fling your lizard by its tail to catch a pair of matching number cards.
- Lizards and Leaves Frame: Pick your favorite fall photo for this fun magnetic frame. Decorate your frame with autumn leaves and colorful lizards.
- Chameleon Facts: Learn what makes chameleons special and how they change colors.
- Chameleon Collage: Glue sequins to the chameleon to represent the lizard's colorful light reflective skin.
- Exploring a Crystal: A chameleon's skin contains tiny crystals which reflect different colors of light. This is how they change color! Learn more about a chameleon's special skin by hanging a crystal in direct sunlight and observing how the light changes as it passes through the crystal.