Ivy Kids Kit - Dinner at the Panda PalaceLearn. Play. Create.
This item is currently out of stock.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In February's Ivy Kit, featuring the book Dinner at the Panda Palace by Stephanie Calmenson you will find:
- The book Dinner at the Panda Palace by Stephanie Calmenson
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Mr. Panda: Make a chef hat and apron for you panda and use him to act out the story.
- Animal Stickers and Unifix Cubes: Place the animal stickers on the unifix cubes and use the cubes to act out or retell the story.
- Animal Stairs: Place unifix cubes on the "stairs" to represent the number of animals entering the restaurant.
- Memory Game: Take turns flipping over a pair of cards and try to match the number card to the correct number of animals.
- Make Your Own Chef Hat: Decorate and create your own chef's hat.
- Make Your Own Apron: Decorate your own apron.
- Create Your Own Menu: Use the menu, food stickers, and markers to create a menu for your very own restaurant.
- My Very Own Restaurant: Dressed in your very own chef's hat and apron, make the food from your menu using play dough and serve it to your customers on a plate
- Feed the Animals Board Game: Take turns spinning the animal spinner. Feed the animal that the spinner lands on by placing a unifix cube at that animal's table. See which animal gets fed the most and which animal gets fed the least.
- Word Family Cards: Place the alphabet stickers on the unifix cubes and connect the cubes to make rhyming words.
- Animal Food Facts: Use the boards to learn about the real foods animals like to eat.
- Follow the Path: Trace the path from the animal to learn their favorite food.
- What Do I Like to Eat: After learning about what animals like to eat, draw your favorite food.