Ivy Kids Kit - The MittenLearn. Play. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In December's Ivy Kit, featuring the book The Mitten by Jan Brett you will find:
- The book The Mitten by Jan Brett
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Story Retelling: Create your own mitten by lacing the string through the holes. Then make animal puppets to put inside your mitten.
- Mitten Rhyme Pairs: Find the mitten pairs that rhyme. Then use the clips to attach the pairs.
- Mitten Maze: Help the mole, rabbit, owl, badger, hedgehog, fox, bear, and mouse find the way to the mitten. Use the dry erase marker to draw the path.
- Mitten Story: Use the sheets, crayons and pencil provide to create a story about your own mitten.
- Winter Collage: Use the winter background and stickers to make a winter wonderland collage.
- How Many Animals Are in My Mitten?: Use the mitten, animals, and spinner to play this fun addition and subtraction game.
- Make Your Own Snow Globe: Draw a picture and find a favorite photo to put inside your very own snow globe.
- Mitten Race: Roll the dice and move the animals along the on the path. The animal that reaches the warm mitten first wins.
- All About the Weather: Science booklet including fun and interesting facts about the weather.
- Are Mittens Really Warm? - Science Experiment: Use the thermometer, mitten, and observation sheet to find out if mittens are really warm.
- Thermometer Experiments: Use the thermometer and observation sheets to experiment with different temperatures.
- Weather Chart: Use a chart to record the weather and temperature each day.